Monday, January 28, 2008

Gunnar's Fun




I definately have a little snow boy on my hands. He loves the snow. It could get on his face, get in his boots, or get his hands cold and he laughs about it. Most of the time when we would get back from snowboarding, we would take Gunnar out in the snow. He looked like a little overstuffed marshmallow in his clothes. He loved this welcomed change from staying inside with Grandma while we were gone during the day.


The first time he went out it was with my sister Heidi and I. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and sunny. This was one of my very favorite pictures of him. I love the sun and shadows in this picture.




Me and Gunnar





The second time he went out, it was with Grandpa. The ride was a little more extreme than before and very exciting.




My dad attached a rope to the sled so he could pull it better.


My dad also threw him really high into this really powdery snow bank. Gunnar just sunk right in. He was buried and stuck and could not see us.


The last time that he went out was with Jeff. The weather was quite snowy but equally as fun and the ride became quite extreme.

Jeff pushed the sled up a huge (kind of steep) snowbank and let go...

I am love with this picture of the two most important boys in my life.

This is my final picture and probably my favorite. Gunnar had just face planted it in the snow but he still loved every minute of it.

1 clever remarks:

nateandcole said...

Grandpas and dads are sure are more daring with our babies, huh? Definitely shows there's a need for a mom and a dad!