Friday, October 3, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

Is an advent calendar! These calendars are so cute and functional. They are fantastic for kids in the house. I had so much fun making them. The little mini cupcake holes creates the perfect spot for a little daily treat or a message or strips of a song lyrics. The possibilities are endless. I went ahead and sent these to Sugar Snap Blossoms and hope to make a few more for Etsy. We will see how they do. My mom already wants me to make her one, so I will consider that as a good thing.

9 clever remarks:

Camille said...

CUTE! I've been wanting to do an advent calendar. What a great idea using a mini cupcake tin! It's darling. Hope it does well.

Stacey said...

Very cute!! I have been wanting to make something like this. Good idea with the muffin tin to keep treats or things in.

Brandon and Katee said...

Uh, freaking cute!! I want one! How much would you charge to make me one???

Scottypoo said...

Hey, good to hear from you again. It IS sad to see a squirrel go. Except, my wife was way sadder than I am. Where we live in Pocatello, we have TONS of squirrels around, so it's ok. How are you doing these days?

mandbrid said...

Great idea! It's darling...

Shauna said...

I saw these last year at a scrapbooking store and thought they were soo cute. I might have to make one too! How fun for Gunnar to eat the little treats each day.

Orton Family said...

These look great!!! How much do you think you are going to sell them for? Have fun making them!

Hannah said...

This is so cute! What a great idea. Thanks for all the info last night!

Anonymous said...

So clever! I love this idea! ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic