Saturday, December 13, 2008

Have you seen Max-Gian

Through Jeff's tile and bullnosing business, we do business with the Tile Outlet stores in Boise and Eagle quite a bit. I have been able to talk to/work with the owners (who are brothers) quite a bit. The owner of the Boise Tile Outlet is Marco. He is such a nice guy. This last week he was on the news pleading for the safe return of his son who was abducted by his ex-wife around Thanksgiving time.

We were sent a link to their website and wanted to post it here. They could be anywhere but a couple of the focus areas are California and Arizona. I know several of you that live in those states. Cases like this are always so sad. I can't even imagine what this would feel like.

Keep your eyes open for people matching these descriptions because you just never know.

6 clever remarks:

Amber H. said...

Oh my gosh, that is so horrible and so scary and sad. Especially around the holidays. I hope they can find him soon!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Hey Kristi, this is Amy Winegardner (Arnold) That's so cool you do etsy! I tried to sell napkins on etsy, but I didn't have the patience for it. That is so cool that you do it and that you're successful! How long have you been doing it? I'm glad we can find a way to keep in touch- take care!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That's amazing that you get sales when you need the money. That is so wonderful. I looked at your etsy shop and I love your scrapbooking pages! My goodness they are so professional! Sometimes i wonder if I should give it another REAL go. I'm just not a very patient person, I want everything to happen NOW! Ok- value village is a wonderul thrift store here! It is awesome! They have 99 cent tuesdays, so all my jeans and pants are from value village- And they are nice0 gap, abercrombie, american eagle, ofcourse you have to pick through everything, but I LOVE thrift store shopping. I really feel for anyone who doesn't get to shop at value village.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh and the bare minerals!- that is so interesting! So I went to teh mall to test it out- and our mall doesnt have any samples, so I didn't want to spend the 60 bucks for the starter kit incase it didn't work out, so i bought some clinuqe foundation- now I wish I woudl have just gotten the bare minerals. ....

Camille said...

How awful for him and his son.

Danielle said...

Hey Kristi! This is Danielle Phillipp (Arnold)- Steve and Sharon's youngest. I just wanted to say hi- I'm so sorry about that young boy. How sad for the father. It's very nice of you to advertise for them on your blog. By the way, I love the snow feature you have on your background! So festive and cute:)