Saturday, January 31, 2009

Married Models


Holy cow! The pictures of Brent and Noelle are those from a bridal magazine. Okay so not really but they definately could be. They are gorgeous people, seriously. These pictures give the appearance that it was a nice sunny, warm California day. Oh no! Don't let it fool you. It was freezing cold. It was chilling to the bones cold. Since pretty much all of you couldn't hop on a plane and be there and the luau was cancelled here, I thought that I would get the pictures from Noelle's blog and post them here. They deserve the attention from Idaho and her dress is just smokin' hot!Katie, Noelle's mom, is the best. When mom had her stroke on Sunday and everyone realized that we would be around for Christmas, her mom got a hold of the photographer and got a few of our family pictures. She got them printed and then framed them for all of us for Christmas. It was the most thoughtful thing ever. She also gave us this print as well...One of my very favorites. Just love it! The angle is great and it is all of us in front of the temple. Smokin' hot new sister! Isn't she gorgeous. We just love her and she is the most perfect fit for the entire family.Great picture of all of them. Don't worry. Noelle is tall but not that tall. She had these pretty cool damask high heels on under that dress.I wished that she had included this picture of my mom kissing Brent's forehead. It was so perfect. It was actually a joke but the picture turned out great. The photographer asked Mark, Noelle's dad, to kiss her forehead for a picture. It was then my parent's picture turn so they did the same thing as a total joke. The look on Brent's face was so sweet.This picture is so pretty and unscripted. I love it and it is probably one of my favorites. My mom took a few pictures of all of us. This is one of my favorites of just Jeff and I. We don't get many just us pictures so I am glad that this turned out. This is Gunnar at our feet pouting. The picture really was supposed to include him too. Kind of glad that it didn't.Ren and Heidi look great. All of the guys wore tuxedos and Ren is not even a suit guy. Kind of fun for everyone.

Don't even pay any attention to Dan. We don't care much for him anymore. BUT I wanted to put this picture on here because Mindy is seriously so hot in this picture. The wind blowing in her hair is perfect. She looks so beautiful.Gunnar loved checking out the fountain in front of the temple. He was such a good boy the entire day. We just love him to death. It feels good to get a little fun family action on here. The day was beautiful, other than the cold, and we were so blessed to have all of us together in one place. Getting harder as the family is getting bigger. I just love my family so much! All 10 of us.

10 clever remarks:

Kimberly said...

Cute Pictures! I love how on Mindy's blog it said, "Kristi loves to look at pictures of herself so I had to put this one on here" That's the Kristi we all know and love!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OH MY GOSH- they are a smokin hot couple! She is so hot! My goodness, and her dress is amazing. I read Mindy's blog. I'm so glad she has her sisters with her. I'm so sorry your family has to go through all of this, you are all in our prayers.

shellysanford said...

THose are some really great pictures, you are a great photographer!!!

Danielle said...

Love the pictures- I love the picture you put as your header! You are all so pretty!!!!!

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I saw most of those pics on Brent and Noelles blog, and my first reaction was the same as yours,-man are they hot! They look like models. I understand about the "not very many pics of you!" I am the picture taker, so I have to ask, can you take a pic of me? sometimes I just don't feel like asking, I feel like I am begging.

I loved all the pics of your family, they turned out soooo good, I love the ones of you girls and your mom also. Love you!

Camille said...

What a beautiful bride! Great pictures.

Janna said...

What a beautiful family! I love seeing your little guy.

Brittney said...

Nice Pict! You look really good Kristi, oh and Jeff too, ya he looks good! :D

Jeff and Sandy Gale said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are beautiful! It's nice that you could all be there. It does get hard when the family gets older and busier.

Brent and Noelle said...

Thanks for snatching all my photos! Haha...Just kidding! I really appreciate all your sweet remarks! I really like the ones that you put up too, from your mom's camera! They are great! I have totally been keeping up on my blog too! Aren't you proud of me! When we come to visit, you will have to teach me how to do some stuff so I can keep it updated over the summer while we are in Baltimore. I love you lots! Miss you!