Monday, March 22, 2010

Stocked Up On Cereal

Photobucket
This past week at Albertsons was the BIG Post cereal deal. What made it fantastic were the catalinas that printed to make it cheaper. I also ordered coupons from Ebay for Heidi, Mindy and I that went along with the sale. I was able to get all 29 boxes of cereal for $7.46 with a total savings of $128.20. Is that not incredible! Couponing can be totally worth it.
**Just imagine 5 boxes of Honey Combs to this. I can not get the picture smaller for some reason to show them.

I also got the Princess and the Frog DVD for Gunnar this past week. It's an Easter present. I price matched it at Walmart to the RC Willey ad for $8.95 BUT I used a $5 off coupon found online and paid $3.95. Coupons are the only way that we get these movies now. I plan on doing something similar with the Toy Story movies coming out tomorrow. If all goes well, I should be able to get both 1 and 2 for $6.99 each BUT both will have free movie tickets in it for Toy Story 3. Totally a money maker!

1 clever remarks:

Amber H. said...

I have to tell you that it's just not fair!! We only have Wal Mart here, nothing else that we can price match against, so the movies here are never under 20 dollars, even when they first come out. When we used to live in Provo, at least the first few days it was 15, but not here! We used to price match online, but they told us the last 2 times we tried that that the stores have to be within 50 miles to be able to do that. WHATEVER! No fair, I'm jealous!