Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ducks with Daddy!


We needed to go into Boise and Jeff was done with work so we decided to go to lunch and a different duck pond this time. Gunnar just loves spending time with daddy and can't get enough of it. He is now at the stage that he copies everything and daddy is no exception.

There were seagulls, ducks and geese all competing for the bread. There we several huge geese that were not afraid to approach Gunnar. The closer they got the more freaked out Jeff got. He did not want Gunnar to get bitten because he was as a child and said that it was very tramatic. I found it quite funny. Gunnar has gotten to be pretty good at throwing the bread now.

I just love this picture of Gunnar and I walking. It is cute to see Gunnar looking back at Jeff taking the picture. (Man, I did not realize that my rear was that big since having Gunnar)

1 clever remarks:

Amber H. said...

We just took our kids to feed the ducks a few weeks ago and I have to say I HATE THOSE BIG GEESE! They are so big and lazy (at least the ones here) and one of them totally pecked Annika. Me and Josh had to chase them off....ugh! Anyway, I love the daddy/son pictures!