Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!

One of Gunnar's newest things, besides figuring out how to pick his nose, is saying whoa, whoa, whoa when he sees something that caught his attention. All through the stores, that is what I hear. It is the funniest thing ever.


Another funny thing is that he is now calling Jeff-mom, grandpa-dad, and my sisters and mom-mom...and then of course I am still mom. I have no idea why he started this but he did. He really does know who everyone is and at one time did call Jeff dad. And his first word was gnpa, so I don't know what went wrong there. He also calls every furry thing puppy. Someday he will get this all figured out.

The little picture is of Gunnar with pants problems. These pants that my mom bought him are obviously a little too big in the waist. I kept pulling them up all through the day and then finally at night, this is what I found.

2 clever remarks:

Amber H. said...

Oh my gosh, that picture with the pants falling off just cracks me up! I love it :o) So, when he calls everyone different names is he playing a game? Or he just doesn't know? My girls will look at us and say, "Mommy, You DADDY!" but they think it's hilarious. I'm sure he'll figure it all out soon enough! LOL!

Kristi M. said...

I don't really think that it is a game. He doesn't laugh and will say it so seriously, say if someone is behind a closed door. I am sure Jeff wishes it was a game.