Monday, November 12, 2007

Fun Design Team Challenge

The design team, Pocket Full of Papers (PFOP), that I am involved in on Ebay recently had a challenge to do something outside of the box. Meaning something that we have not done before or something that is not easy for us to do. I thought that I would make christmas cards. I've never made a handmade christmas card...ever! Just not my thing, but I learned that it can be a lot of fun. I have also never dry embossed either, so I thought that I would give that a try. I really like it. I made 10 cards all together with these awesome lime green envelopes. So here is the creation that I came up with:

I then decided to move forward with these and make another set of cards. This time they are all different and very christmasy. There are 8 all together.


I am not sure if you are like me, but I am behind on scrapbooking Gunnar's pictures. I decided a little bit ago to scrapbook the pictures of what I am doing at the moment for Ebay stuff. So when fall was in the air, that is what I got done. Now Christmas stuff is out so I am off to scrapbook his last years Christmas/Winter pictures. I hope that all of you are better than I am!

2 clever remarks:

Kimberly said...

You do a great job. You know... I've known you for what...16 years, I never would have guessed that you would be into scrap booking! How fun!

Amber H. said...

Kristi,
I already told you how cute I think your challenge cards are! These others are totally adorable! SOOO cute! If I had enough money, I would buy them myself! I have been thinking of doing some cards to sell also...my kids have just been sick and life has been crazy, but you inspire me!