Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Joy

Okay, to start, the pictures are definately not the best. I was taking them at 6pm tonight, obviously after the natural light has disappeared. It has been so gloomy and rainy here lately so I am not sure if the daytime would have helped anyway. Okay, so back to this album. I love it! It is so Christmasy and sparkly all over. The greens and reds are so bright and happy. Again it is another 6x6 clear acrylic album. It has 6 pages so 12 sides total. I could only upload a few for you. For some reason I really like doing these. For some, these are such a challenge because of their transparent nature. I hope you enjoy!

I really loved this background paper--so retro snowflake looking.

I really love how the pages behind peak through. So neat.

This is the page behind. It actually opens up to reveal more underneath.

This hat is dry embossed. Something that I recently got into and really love doing. More sparkles.

4 clever remarks:

mandbrid said...

Super Cute Kristi!
Mandy

Shelley said...

Love this album! Nice choice of papers!

Amber H. said...

Kristi, your album looks great! I bet it is even more stunning in person. I wish it was easier to capture how great things look on camera! You did a great job though, even in un-natural light! Good luck with it! I'm still too much of a chicken to try my acrylic, but hopefully soon I can suck it up and try! LOL!

Brittney said...

Alright, so where did you get the clear album? So cute! I saw one of these in the Simple Scrapbooks Mag too! You rock, when I grow up I want to be just like you!