Thursday, January 17, 2008

Am I dingy or what!!

So I would check my blog daily and sometimes add some things but without a doubt I would always check for comments. I just love hearing from others. It always said zero under everything. What... I have no friends I would say to myself. Just now I stumbled across the fact that I had to moderate 26 comments! I was so excited and so irritated at the same time that somehow the setting had been changed. I have friends!! I was so excited and some that I had not heard from on my blog before. I am LOVED! SO I changed the setting and we are now in business. Okay, so now I have some answers for some of you.

Emily-Thanks for visiting my blog and trust me I will read yours and comment.

Brittney-I don't have a problem if you are want to be like me when you grow up. :) I actually had a local plastics company make them really cheap for me. I bought a bunch and sold them to the members of the Ebay Design Team that I am on. We had a challenge with them. I love doing them and found them really easy. One of our members that lives in Meridian, makes shaped ones out of her garage. If you wanted more info, just let me know.

Amber-You can totally do acrylic. You are so good at everything that you do. Those christmas PJs were so cheap at Old Navy at the end of the year. I just think a year ahead a guess. And yes, where do you put a drum set. Well, it is sitting in our living room in the Christmas trees space. It actually works pretty well there. My dad actually got a drum set when I was in my teens, so I really am not used to the noise that they make. Gunnar loves it and so that is all that matters, right? I will also get Gunnar in a picture with our puppies. They are not puppies by any means. Gunnar just calls them that. A Mastiff? Love them!

Kimberly-Best of luck on the changing pad thing. I love it. Already handy if I can find it. Gunnar walked off with it yesterday and I have yet to locate it. He grabbed it and said 'Ba!' (Bye) and waved and went somewhere. It took a couple of days to be notified and when I picked it up, he said the computer generates the results. I thought maybe it was rigged because I was local. Really I don't win anything.

Kayla-Yes the house is completely gone. They demolished it around the end of the summer. Heidi, Ren and my dad were taking down the shop when they were taking down the house. Heidi watched her room disappear in a matter of seconds. Still a little weird, even for me, to see nothing there. We just don't go that direction as much anymore so any change is a strange thing.

So to all, I really appreciate your comments and LOVE reading your blogs. I could not have asked for better friends!

1 clever remarks:

Shelley said...

Don't worry, I do the same thing. We can do dingy together. ^_^