Monday, January 14, 2008

I am a Winner!


I never win anything. So when I opened my email to find out that I am a winner, I was thrilled, shocked, and just super excited. My friend's brother just started this company called Rowdy products. So Camille, posted on her blog that if you are the 25th person to sign up, you win this Changing Pad. I actually won and the coolest part is that they are based out of Caldwell where I live. They were literally down the road. Today I went over and picked it up in person. So cool! I got to pick out of four colors--pink (if I only knew that I would be having only girls from here on out, I would have gone with this one), the green that I chose, darker brown and then a khaki color. Just awesome!



They all have a great pocket on the outside to store little things.



It opens up to a cleanable surface. The inside is actually this really cool army green type color. I couldn't get it in a picture very well.



One side holds the wipes case...



And the other holds the diapers.


Gunnar is now to the point that if we do go on short errand trips, all that we need is diapers and wipes. This is just the perfect solution for that without taking the entire diaper bag.


Check out their products here on their website. And enter to win! You never know...you may be a winner!




4 clever remarks:

nateandcole said...

Those are cute! I'm glad you were a winner.

You make a good salesperson too.

Kimberly said...

I WANT ONE!!!!! I hope I'm a winner! I've seen the Dipey & Wipey thing, but it doesn't have the changing pad too! That's pretty cool!

Kimberly said...

Lucky try #3... I don't know why my comment won't post! Anyways, I love that changing pad thing! I want one! I hope that I win!

DeeDee said...

Love love love the bag. It would be perfect for me now that I don't have much to carry for my 2 year old. :)