Monday, January 7, 2008

Snow Day!

This morning we woke up and found lots of fresh snow on the ground. What better fun than to play in it. I figured Gunnar would have a great time playing while I shoveled the sidewalks.

Last year I found this great Step2 Penguin Sled. It has been so much fun and it is so cute! Gunnar loves it. He totally fits into it but he decided that he would slouch down with his legs out like this.

Gunnar trying to get into by himself.

He finally made it.

Gunnar kept trying to pick up the snow with his little mitten hands and eat it. Does not really work when one is all bundled up.

4 clever remarks:

Brittney said...

Don't you just love how they start discovering the world around them. I love how everthing is so new through their eyes! What fun!

Shelley said...

that looks like a lot of fun! I haven't seen snow in years! Gunnar is too cute!

Amber H. said...

That sled is so cute! It looks like he had a lot of fun playing in the snow ;o) I love the one of him trying to eat it too! I loved eating snow when I was a kid!

Trenton & Maren said...

What cute pictures. That sled looks like so much fun.