Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dirt Lover


Lately I have been busy scrapbooking Gunnar's last Easter and spring and ran across these cute pictures.These were taken March 17th, St. Patricks Day. The weather was obviously nice enough to go outside and plant summer bulbs. Gunnar did not really move. He could crawl a little but really hated touching the ground. He apparently got a hold of the trowel and continued to suck on it. He had dirt all over his face. His faces tells it all...he enjoyed himself.

This is the scrapbook page I made with these pictures. I wish you could see it better but it turned out a little dark and I really do not want to retake a picture. Of course it looks way better in person.

2 clever remarks:

Shelley said...

OH BOY! I'm not sure if I can handle a boy and his dirt! Gunnar looks cute being so dirty. :)

Amber H. said...

That is just way too cute! I love your scrapbook page too, even if it isn't the best picture, it's still really cute! I love it :o) You should post some more of what you've been doing!