Friday, February 1, 2008

'Love is in the Air' Acrylic Album


I am officially done with my 6x6 acrylic album (6 sheets, 12 pages) for Ebay. I think it turned out really good. I love this album. It is perfect for Valentine's Day but general enough for any occassion really. The colors are so romantic hence the name of the paper pack that I used...Romantic by Prima. I hope you like it too...



I love the patchwork look of this photo mat.




The green page on the right opens up to reveal a photo mat

4 clever remarks:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I really like those acrylic albums!

Anonymous said...

So Cute! I can't believe how talented you are. It must be fun having a hobby like that.

Stacey said...

I LOVE that album! You are so talented!! I have never seen the acrylic ones before you posted that last one on your blog...so cute!

mandbrid said...

Super cute Kristi!