Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Ooooo" and Puckered Lips

Gunnar is starting to get to such a funny stage. Not that he was not hilarious before but now he is starting to do really funny things in public. At church on Sunday we usually sit in the same row as one of the ladies that I visit teach. She has a little boy named Jackson. He is about 2 1/2ish. They usually stay quiet playing cars and eating snacks. It was during the snack time that this incident occured. Gunnar was sitting on the bench eating Teddy Grahams and Jackson was standing up. I had to keep reminding Gunnar to share his snack. In our house my mom wanted to get Gunnar kisses when he was much younger so she would make the "oooo" sound and pucker her lips to indicate that it was kiss time. That is now how he pretty much gives his own kisses, with the sound and all. So while they were eating snack, Gunnar leans over to Jackson, makes the sound and puckers his lips. Jackson so nicely gives him a kiss back on the lips. I thought Erin and I were about ready to die laughing in the middle of church. We sit about 3 rows from the front so I wonder who else saw that. I guess Gunnar really loves Jackson and I suspect they will be good buddies as they grow.

1 clever remarks:

Amber H. said...

That is such a great story :o) I love the sounds and the things kids do! It only gets more fun as they get older. Just wait till he is 3 and the funniest thoughts in the whole world come out of his mouth!