Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blog turned into a published book

I was reading another one of my friends blogs the other day and she posted information about a site that will turn your blog into a published book. What an awesome idea! I have pretty much used this blog as somewhat of a journal with pictures. It would be great to be able to turn it into a book. I have thought often of printing all of the entries out and house them in a binder but now this. I may have to get a book done at the end of every year. The best part is that it is so incredibly affordable. I was pleasantly surprised. Check out the site here. Thanks Stacey for sharing!

3 clever remarks:

mandbrid said...

THanks for sharing Kristi...Looks like a good idea!

DeeDee said...

What a terrific idea!

Shelley said...

WOW! I might give up on scrapbooking and just creat blog books. I'd save tons of money.