Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gerbera Daisies


Some of you may be thinking, "Is this girl a little nutty about flowers right now." Well yes I am. They are all so beautiful this time of year. I can't help it. Well these I didn't grow obviously. One of my dear friends went through a rough time in her life recently so the girls at PFOP pitched in and got her flowers. I was the lucky one to deliver them. Before I did, I couldn't help but take some pictures in my car. They are so pretty and bright. I love the cheerful colors.

5 clever remarks:

Shelley said...

Kristi,

They are lovely! Thanks again for delivering the flower and warm wishes for all of us. I hope she feels a little better.

Camille said...

Thank you again Kristi, The flowers are so lovely. The way the centers of the flowers are so full it just make me feel warm to look at them.

Amber H. said...

So they did look beautiful! Every time I see gerberas I just get a smile and feel happy. You just can't help it! I'm so glad Cam liked them. Hopefully it will help her out a little in this hard time. Thanks for delivering them for us!

Stacey said...

Those are my FAVORITE flowers!! So beautiful!

Kris Berc said...

Oh yes those turned out beautiful!! Thank you so much for delivering them for us! I hope they brought a bit of sunshine into Cam's heart!