Monday, April 28, 2008

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Part 2

When Jeff was testing some of the sprinklers, they wet some of the flowers. I thought that I would take more pictures of the tulips. They are so pretty and every fall I think that I should plant more and never do.
I love how the light makes these tulips almost translucent.
This picture looks so soft around the edges.
This was one of the tulips that got wet. You can see the water droplet hanging on near the bottom.
This is the inside of the flower. I love how the water just pooled near the middle.

2 clever remarks:

Shelley said...

I love your tulips, it's so full of life! You should definitely plant more this fall.

Amber H. said...

Thanks for posting pictures of these! Tulips are by far one of my FAVORITE flowers. I am so terribly sad, because it is just too hot here in AZ to grow them. It goes from cold to hot in a matter of weeks, so there is no in between time for those beauties to grow! Your pictures are all wonderful, and I love that last one with both of them together. You should DEFINITELY plant more!!