Thursday, April 17, 2008

He's a Killer

My sister works at Wings Center. It is a place in the valley that has an after school program, a preschool/childcare and then offers gymnastics, cheerleading and an indoor play center fo parties etc. She is the director of the preschool aged kids. For my birthday last year, her gift to me was to take Gunnar with her for a full day to work. I guess recently the kids had been asking where that 'boy' is. My dad last week was headed into Boise so he planned on dropping Gunnar off there for a couple of hours. Heidi said that the kids kept calling him Gonner. She finally told them that his name is Gunnar. One little boy looked at her puzzled and she continued to say, "You know like a gun" and made her fingers in the shape of a gun to illustrate. The little boy said, "Ohhhhh, he's a killer" as if that turned it into perfect sense for him. I thought that to be too funny.

2 clever remarks:

Camille said...

lol! I love it.. Gunner the killer. Better watch out.

Amber H. said...

LOL! I bet you never thought about that when you named him! Kids come up with the funniest things :o)