Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fun Picture Survey

I found this on my friend Amber's blog and thought that it would be fun to see what I found.
1. Answer the questions
2. Type your answer into Google image search
3. Use the best picture that comes up

Your age on your next birthday

Favorite Food

Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich-yummy!

Where I live
Name of Past Pet

Place (s) I would love to visit

Favorite Places

Favorite Holiday (s)


Worst Habit


Favorite Animal

Has to be a buckskinI so want a labradoodle once our dogs pass away. There is a 3 month old puppy doodle at the local shelter right now. I want it so bad! :)

Favorite Season

Biggest Dream

2 clever remarks:

Camille said...

Beautiful pictures! I love buckskin horses too, and the farm picture just makes me feel happy and at peace.

Amber H. said...

I'm with Cam too, LOVE buckskin horses! We have one that lives next door along with a Palomino and a beautiful paint. I love seeing all of the pictures! It's fun to see what everyone is coming up with!