Monday, April 28, 2008

Uncle Brent


My brother is leaving fo the summer to Charlotte, North Carolina to sell security systems. He has done this for 3 summers now and really enjoys it. He is now considered a manager and recruits others to go out there too. He thought that he would stop by and see us before he headed out of town. I love this picture because Gunnar is actually smiling big for the camera. Usually he sees a camera and starts squirming and turning the other way. He was so happy. My brother is single by the way, if you know of any other cute single girls out there. He is 24 years old and tall and cute. We were thrilled that he stopped by.

2 clever remarks:

Shelley said...

How funny. One of my sister lives in Charlotte, I'm going to attend her graduate in less than 2 weeks!

Amber H. said...

OOh OOH! My little sister is single, if he doesn't mind them being a LITTLE older :o) She's 26 and oh so cute! She's the one who went through the temple a few months back if you remember I had it on my blog. LOL! That picture of Gunnar is just too adorable. From all the pictures he looks SO much like you!