Monday, May 12, 2008

Fire Pit Roast

Saturday we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows in my parent's fire pit. It was so yummy as always and we always have such a good time together. Gunnar LOVES four wheeler or Gator rides with my dad. Gunnar has gotten to where he can now put the key in the slot, turn it on and push the button to make it go. My dad and Gunnar went around and around on th four wheeler. When Gunnar is in charge, he pushes the button and gets going pretty fast, then suddenly releases and laughs at himself histerically because he got a little adrenaline rush. Iti is really hilarious and I can't really explain it. I was able to get two really great pictures of my dad and Gunnar on the 4-wheeler but they are on my dad's camera. Hopefully I can get them from him.

0 clever remarks: