Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Crib Escape

It is official, Gunnar can now get out of his crib. It has been an entire two years and he has not even tried once. This afternoon I was cleaning a booster seat in the bath tub and I heard his door open and close. I thought Jeff might have come home early and opened his door very loudly but couldn't figure out why. Then in comes Gunnar. That little bugger. I guess I will need to put getting his other room done in warp speed so I can set up his big boy bed. The baby days are truly over. Rats.

5 clever remarks:

Stacey said...

Oh no!! I dread that day. Good luck!!

Kris Berc said...

Hehe cute story! Good luck!

Kristi M. said...

LOL! I remember those days with all of my kids. My twins could climb in and out of their cribs, so we just kept them in their cribs until they were 3 1/2 and we moved here. That was when we finally moved them into "big girl beds". It's sad when they start to grow up, isn't it? :o(

*This was really from Amber. I had to delete the slide show because I added it to the wrong spot.

Camille said...

The baby days are not over... it's just time for a new baby. :) Gunner is a big boy now.

Zoe said...

LOL I loved Cam's comment! he he

Ceyda can now climb over all the safety gates and she isnt 2 until september! Yup Rats!