Monday, July 21, 2008

Brent is Engaged

I am so excited for the end of this year. There is just so much going on. Mindy will be getting married September 1st to Dan Klamerus. They have been together for like ever. Really I can't remember but I do know that it is more than 5 years. We love Dan and he has been around for a while so we have gotten to know him pretty well. He is the musician type and quite good. Gunnar gets to be the ring bearer in their wedding with the coolest pin striped chocolate brown suit. Love it. My only Brother Brent just got engaged to Noelle from Sacramento yesterday. We are so excited about this and will be traveling to Cali December 18th ish. They are getting married on the 19th. We have actually yet to meet her in person but have gotten to know her over email. We get to meet her at Mindy's wedding so that is exciting. I can't believe that all four of us will all be married by the end of this year.
The fun does not stop there. Brent will be having a birthday in August. Mine, my dad's and Dan's birthdays are all in November. Jeff and I will have been married 8 years in November. My other sister Heidi will have an anniversary in October. Which makes all of us married in consecutive months...August (my parents), September (Mindy/Dan), October (Heidi/Ren), November (us) and December (Brent/Noelle). Kind of funny. Thanksgiving over course is next. Then we have my dad coming home December 13th, then the wedding, then Christmas. After that, an Open House for my brother here and then New Years. The rest of this year is going to fly by with all the fun. Anyway, I just thought that I would share.

A big thank you to Noelle and Mindy for the pictures that I stole from their Facebook pages. I couldn't find another place that had a recent one of you guys with your guys.

1 clever remarks:

Camille said...

I love wedding, they are so much fun! How exciting that everyone will be done. I bet your parents are happy, but maybe a little sad too.