Friday, October 31, 2008

2 year olds

Okay, so I thought that I was one of the lucky ones with a 2-year old that some how missed the terrible two stage. Boy was I wrong. This weak everything building inside of Gunnar erupted. He is an emotional wreck! One minute it is complete happiness and then the next in a split second, it is absolute chaos. One of my friends asked me the other week how long it lasted, and I told her that I was lucky and never had to experience it. I now know that it just hit Gunnar a little later than I had anticipated. Boy can I not wait for this to pass.

2 clever remarks:

The Hemming's said...

Okay so I am sorry that you are going through this, but then again I am not, because then it means that I am not alone. Good luck, let me know if you find anything that works when dealing with the emotions.:)

Camille said...

Oh your still lucky. My kids started the twos stage at about 18 months and it lasted till about 3.5 yrs...