Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How Time Flies

Yesterday Jeff and I celebrated 8 years of being married. Okay so we didn't really celebrate but we plan on doing so this Friday. I can't believe that it has already been 8 years. That is just so crazy. Only two more years before we hit 10 years. We are well past middle before hitting that milestone. The past years have definately gone by quickly. Amazing how time works. The past years have been great. We have been blessed in so many ways. I am thankful for Jeff and his hard work providing for our family. For his dedication to finish college and his eye for opportunities that he enjoys. I am blessed to have a faithful preisthood leader in my home. For his dedication to serving others. He is such a great dad to Gunnar. Gunnar loves him to no end. I just don't play the same way. I am thankful to be married to him. Here's to eternity together.

4 clever remarks:

The Hemming's said...

Congratulations Guys! Hope you have a great anniversary celebration.

The Elders said...

Congrats! I remember that all happening when I was living up in Rexburg and hanging out with Heidi. Crazy, time does fly!

mandbrid said...

Happy anniversary...You're one ahead of us. Time does fly!

JT42 said...

happy anniversary, november is a great month!! ;)