Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Selling Like Hotcakes!

Okay so not this one. Poor thing. It was the first that I listed on Etsy and has not sold. I really think that it is because of all of the white space. The paper is super cute and probably one of my favorites. Apparently it does not translate over to a calendar.

However these others have done really well. Out of the following pictures, two are still for sale and the others have all sold. I have several in the boutique over in Rigby and hope to see them sell this month. I should find out at the beginning of December if they did. These little guys are so fun to make and always different. No two will ever be a like.
This one tends to be a crowd favorite.A friend suggested that I list pictures of the calendars, so here you go. I will be making these until the end of the month or until I pass out from crafting so fast. Whichever comes first.

3 clever remarks:

Amber H. said...

Those are SO cute Kristi! Thanks for posting pictures for me..they look GREAT! I hope you make a bundle!

Camille said...

Oh Kristi, I love them!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!!!!