Wednesday, November 12, 2008

These beauties are finally here!

I am so excited to introduce our next Etsy item. These guys have been in the works for a very long time and the long awaited moment is finally over. Jeff has been working feverishly on getting granite coasters and trivets ready for me to list on Etsy. This is our first set and it is gorgeous. Jeff fabricates and polishes each one individually to a beautiful shine.

Granite is incredibly durable and strong. Not to mention pretty. These coasters would look stylish in any room. We have more colors coming. We will also be offering matching trivets and gift sets. Looking for a set but this is not your color, let me know and I can see what we can do.

3 clever remarks:

mandbrid said...

They are beautiful Kristi! I hope they sell really well for you...

Brittney said...

Yeah!! Jeff. I have been wanting to see these darn things! They look great. Good luck on Etsy!

JT42 said...

kristi! i found your blog through kimberly's-hope you don't mind...you look amazing and your son is so cute!! check out my blog www.thornock42.blogspot.com-would love to keep in touch