Monday, November 17, 2008

Digital Art by John W. Golden

My brother in laws birthday was this last Friday and so we all got together and celebrated on Saturday. He is a musician, loves musical instruments, loves music in general. Has a great sense of style and is easygoing. Their house is eclectic with great hand me down furniture. So anyway, I wondered what we could possibly get for his birthday. I save many people as favorites on Etsy. You never know when they may come in handy or when I am finally ready to buy something from them.

John W. Golden came to mind. I ran my ideas through my sister first to see what she thought Dan would really like. I subscribed to his newsletter long ago and this most recent one offered a buy one get one free thing. So we were able to get two. We settled on this one and this one. I can't wait to get them and give them. Check this Etsy store out. If Gunnar's room was in robots, we would definately be getting a few of his prints. The robots are great. The critters are also really cute.

Etsy is such a great place to find very cool and unique gifts this holiday season. Consider any one of the many shops as you plan your list.

1 clever remarks:

Amber H. said...

So thank you thank you THANK YOU for introducing me to this guy. I am SO in love with his tree pictures...amazing! I just wish they were a lot bigger! I'll have to see if there is a way to contact him and see if he can make them bigger! LOVE THEM! Thanks!