Friday, January 2, 2009

Idaho Elks Rehabilitation Hospital OR St Al's Rehab Services

I am looking into inpatient rehab services for my dad as he has so many others things that he is trying to figure out...like getting my mom home. We have two choices:

Idaho Elks Rehabilitation Hospital OR St Al's Rehab Services

We are leaning towards one over the other, however I thought that I could open this up for comments. Have you had personal experience with one or the other? Have you worked in one of these facilities before? Any information is useful even if you haven't experienced any of the above.

3 clever remarks:

Brittney said...

My experience with Elks has been so great. Granted it has been in pediatrics and outpatient but I have not had anything but a great experience with them. We have had many therepies for Kodie through them including speech, occupational, and currently counseling and we have had a fabulous experience with everyone we have had and even some theripests that weren't ours. I hope you can get her here soon so you can all surround her with your love and support! Hope this might help with the process! Hugs(())

Jeff and Sandy Gale said...

Krist, I work with a Doc that deals with rehab. I have a call in to him. I told his wife that my friend had a stroke in CA and that you're trying to find the best of the 2 rehabs. He is suppose to call me back today. I will send a comment again when he calls me.

Anonymous said...

I worked for Idaho Elk's Rehab Hospital for 7 years. I have also been a patient there and would definitely take my family there should they ever have that need. The therapists are great!