Saturday, May 16, 2009

Seriously 2 years!?

I have been blogging for an entire 2 years. Boy has this time flown and within the 2 years so much has happened. I have my previous years posts blurbed over into a blog book that still needs to be finished and published. Well over 100 pages is a lot to edit and format. Now I have this last year to do as well. Too much to do and so little time.

This week I am planning on a blog giveway in celebration of my 2 year mark. Just hang on tight...it will be posted within the next couple of days. I promise this one will be fun. Any of you could use it. It is such a trendy thing right now. Until then...

1 clever remarks:

Jeff and Sandy Gale said...

I went to see your mom this afternoon. I had a nice visit with Heidi. She said your mom was resting because she had been up so much the last couple days because of the test (EEG, I think) she had to take. I wish I could've seen her, but I really do understand. I will try again. Please give her a big hug for me. I really to think about her all the time. Tell I love her.