Friday, June 5, 2009

So thrilled

Today I had to go into Costco to get my mom more Miracle Grow Potting Soil. To my complete and utter surprise, I noticed that Costco added three self checkout lanes. This is the BEST thing ever. I hated to go into Costco for one or two things to find a line about a mile long at each open cash register. On many occassions I have chatted with the people around me about how they needed some sort of express lane. It is finally here. You have to have 10 items or less and the great thing about it is that even those people that have one super duper large item, they will still have to go through the normal lanes because I don't think that they can scan their big item. Costco is all about big items so this really helps in speeding through those lanes. Just thought that I would share my excitement.

5 clever remarks:

Megan and Greg said...

That IS exciting! I hope this is a trend that will be followed in all the stores! What a good idea for the coupon class in Enrichment! I wish I was there!

Beth said...

I was just at Costco this week and totally missed the self check out lines! I had two items and was so frustrated to have to stand in line behind miles of huge filled baskets! So exciting! Thanks for sharing!!

Rachel said...

I was equally excited about the self checkout! We used it on one of our recent trips and it was so convenient!!!

Michelle Johnson said...

That's great! Is it in the Nampa store? It would be cool if they added those to the Boise store too!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

that is exciting!