Monday, July 13, 2009

10 Year High School Reunion

My 10 year high school reunion is coming up in a couple of weeks. Crazy just thinking how it has been that long. Really crazy actually. So much has happened to all of us since then. Anyway, I was just wondering if any one is planning on coming. Anybody? I am a little irritated that I just realized that the family picnic in the park tickets went up from $5 to $10/person. Being the frugal, coupon person that I am, it just bugs. For some reason I overlooked that entire cost. So...is anyone going? Should I bother?

4 clever remarks:

Amanda said...

We have some things going on that weekend, so I'm not going. It's sad, but I am so glad we have blogs and facebook to keep up with everyone and see what is going on with them. Make sure you post some pictures if you do go.

Kimberly said...

We are going. Colette said she might go to the picnic but Nate will be gone Friday so she's not doing the other. JUST COME!

Trenton & Maren said...

Hey Kristi- Just come. We want you to be there. The planning committee was a little worried about having to come up with money out of our own pockets to pay for the events. We still may have to. So, we made a decision to increase the cost of tickets for the last week of sales. Emails were sent out to notify people that it would happen. Hopefully you got that. Anyways, just come- even if you don't purchase tickets we won't turn anyone away from the picnic. The more, the merrier.

Jenn said...

Jenn and I are coming, and we'd love to see you and your family! :-)