Friday, July 3, 2009

This is What Elder's Do At Church?


So our friend Dave in our ward emailed over this picture recently that he took of Gunnar when he was really little in Elder's Quorum one Sunday. I was cracking up. For one, it was in the middle of the church meeting probably. The other is that you can see Jeff in the background doing his thing. Was he just wandering around the circle? The other is, why did I keep that Donald Trump combover on my child so long. It looks horrible. He also totally looks the same just littler.
Doesn't this picture remind you of the commercials with the babies in front of the computer monitor doing funny things. Know the one that I am thinking of.

4 clever remarks:

Janna said...

This is really cute. I don't think the hair is bad, and the cheeks, they are awesome.

HeidiT said...

I totally think it looks like that commercial baby. It's crazy what a big boy he is now!

Mindy said...

It definitely looks like the commercial baby. Just how his eyes are and how everyone is in the background and he is up close. Too funny. So cute though. Heidi is right, it is really crazy how big he is now and how much he talks. Oh and how much he doesn't want to hang out with me if Rillz is around. :( Haha

Sharon/Mom/ Grandma said...

I am still laughing! I love the whole thing, the men in the background, not the typical RS setting. I love how Gunnar is just running around, Jeff totally unaware, and how cute Gunnar is even if he does have a Trump combover! Looking forward to seeing you this week! Love you!