Thursday, August 13, 2009

Choo Choo Train

Yesterday, did I seriously just say yesterday? Wow! Anway, last night the 3 of us headed to the Nampa Community Fun Night. Last year we danced hula at it. This year we didn't but decided to go as a family. It was fun. They have lots to do and it is all free except for the food. Gunnar just had to go on the train. I wanted him to go because it looked fun. Once we waited in the long long and we finally made it to the front, he was happy. He wanted to the black one because it is just like Deisel on Thomas the Train.

2 clever remarks:

Elizabeth said...

I have been following your blog since your mom had her stroke. I found it through the Goldthorpe's blog. I have just been too chicken to comment. I am glad your mom is doing better. If you ever need help canning just let me know. My husband loved to can when we got married because it was totally foreign to him. Now he doesn't do it any more, but I learned a lot when we started so I just keep going.

Megan and Greg said...

Holy moly, it has been so long since I've looked on here! SO much to catch up on! You've been busy. That paddle boat looks so fun!!! I would LOVE to do that! EVerytime I get on here and hear the music, ah . . . it's like an instant soothing bubble bath and it's hard to move fast. I just want to close my eyes and exist.