Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grilled Eggplant Panini with Rosemary-Garlic Aioli Sauce

I am not an eggplant fan but when I saw this Grilled Eggplant Panini with Rosemary-Garlic Aioli Sauce recipe online, I decided I had to try it. It looked so good. I convinced my friend that she just had to give me her last hard earned eggplant from her garden. This recipe was so easy and let me tell you, that sauce was to die for. I seriously could mix a little of that up and eat it with swiss cheese dipped in. It was goooood. Anyway, we made these babies up and happened to have the corn on the cob on hand too.Gunnar lives for picnics. He loves them so much. So we decided to eat these yummies outside. It was cold. It was a bit chilly but that didn't stop us. I was sick of trying to get a descent picture of Gunnar and gave in and ate. So this is all that you get. Seriously write this recipe and write it down. You will be glad you did when you are handed an eggplant.

5 clever remarks:

Megan and Greg said...

You didn't share the recipe!!! Or did I miss that? Sounds good. I always feel like I should eat eggplant, but NEVER enjoy it. This could be the way. I know you can't see his face, but that's a cut picture of Gunnar.

Beth said...

I found the recipe when I clicked on the name of it, it's a link.

Okay, so I have to say I wasn't excited about this recipe because I didn't know what the name even meant.... it sounded to weird to try.
But after reading the actual ingredients and your pictures of it, makes it look super yummy... plus you have never led me wrong! I think I have to try it!!! It sounds really good.

I will let you know.

DeeDee said...

Looks yummy! I have some eggplant so I think I'll give it a try. :)

Shauna said...

looks tasty. You can invite us over for dinner anytime!!!

Rose said...

Oh, that looks so good! I'm wondering if my husband would go for it though...He's a meat and potatoes kind of guy. I'm still going to try it...if I ever get my hands on an eggplant.