Friday, January 22, 2010

Freaky Baby

With Gunnar, I did not have the freaky weird dreams. Nothing. Nada. A couple of nights ago, I had my first one ever and it was pretty funny. I remember picking up my small baby and calling her by the name of one of my friends that recently had a baby. Okay...not so weird. Then I turned her over (she was facing away from me) and she had these HUGE eyes.

When I woke up in the morning, the image looked familiar but I couldn't place it. I was first thinking that it was some sort of exotic animal that Gunnar and I must have seen on tv. Then in the middle of prayers before bed with Gunnar it hit me. This is what I saw on the baby. Remember, the eyes only.
Photobucket
This creepy thing. Looking at it now makes me crack up. I hate this stuffed animal. Jeff has lugged this around since he was a child. It was apparently well loved. Rusty (our dog that passed away last year) completely chewed off Gizmos ears when he was a younger dog.

The night of the dream, I found this creepy thing on my bedside table. Gunnar traded me for something and left this in return. How nice. Jeff knows that I hate it and told me to watch out, it might appear where I least expect it. Well thanks, because it appeared as a creepy baby with a friend's child's name in my dreams.

7 clever remarks:

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

That is hilarious! You'll have to share all your crazy funny dreams until the baby comes. I never had weird dreams while pregnant with Kyra, BUT then again I never remember my dreams! Anyways, I hope your feeling good, are you passed the tired stage??? Have a great weekend!

Kimberly said...

That would have been a nightmare for Heidi! I would find things in college with huge eyes and leave the for her.

HeidiT said...

Kimberly's right, haha! That was too funny - I showed Ren and he said ohhhh that's Gizmo, I used to love him! What's up with boys liking that?

Kristi M. said...

I totally laughed when I read Kimberly's comment. I remember mom and I making you eyeball chocolate thingys to send to you at college just because we knew that it would get you going. So what is up with the Gizmo thing. That movie creeped me out! Jeff loved it.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

ha! that is hilarious! isn't that a gremlin? That's one of those things I would accidently throw away :)

Penny Cluff said...

Pregnancy and dreams. Jessi, who is expecting when you are, dreamed the other night that she microwaved a man. I still remember
a dream I had when I was expecting. I heard a knock and it was a tiny newborn walking upright and talked with a grown up deep voice. So creepy, I still remember.

Shauna said...

I've had the crazy pregnancy dreams too! They're soo realistic at the time, you just have to be thankful they're just dreams!