Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not a Fan of this part

I hate this part of pregnancy. Honestly I don't remember it with Gunnar. Could have been because I worked at the time and was busy with that. I hate this part because I don't feel pregnant in the fact that I am not overly big and obviously pregnant. I still fit into my normal clothes. Not a bad thing but it makes your mind go crazy. I'm also not really feeling the baby move yet. Maybe I just don't recognize it either. However I am always hungry and I do pee about a tablespoon every hour when it feels that it should be a gallon. I am still really tired and battle my energy constantly. Thankfully I have an appointment in a week and a half and hopefully it will calm all worries when I can hear the heartbeat.
Photobucket
On a brighter note, I was able to finish my pregnancy album for this baby. I developed this album after I did the baby and wedding one. This one is fun and I didn't have it with Gunnar. It was fun to go through and fill out the prompts with my information. I've been able to sell several but waited for the opportunity to actually have one for myself. I plan on putting a color appropriate ribbon on the front when we find out in March.Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 clever remarks:

Kris and Nathan said...

I just checked your blog for the first time in months - CONGRATULATIONS! Love the pregnancy album.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I wish we were neighbors, so we could craft together, I would learn so much from you!!!! OK- so I am a new cricuter as you know, and I have a question- so first of all- which size do you have? Have you cut fabric? I have you used the fabric stiffiner in a bottle that I keep learning about on youtube? have you done the deep cutter, with magnets? And on these scrap book pages that I'm seeing- are those vinyl, or paper? do you glue each individual letter on there? SO- I just youtubed "sure cuts alot" and I'm in love and it is my next purchase when I have money. Is that the one you have? or the design studio one? alright- when you have the time write me a book on all of this!- and- I'd love to see a pregnant picture of you-

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh yeah one more thing- I'm debating scrap booking or blog book- what do you do? with all this paper crafting stuff I feel obligated to scrap book- but with the blog I think- I could just get blog book and I'd have all my pictures in a professional book- what do you think?