Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pool Fun

Photobucket
We have some friends in our ward that have a pool and so we have had the opportunity several times to swim there. Gunnar has a blast. That kid must have been a fish in another life. He loves the water...but so does Jeff and so does Brecken so far. Me, I really can't stand it.
Photobucket
Mindy was with us on this particular day. I was determined to finally get Brecken in the water but he is always asleep when we go. Gunnar and I found these super cute little swim shorts at a consignment store this summer and had to get them before he was born.
Photobucket
They have a slide that Gunnar loves to go down. This kid is not afraid of anything and wanted to try going down head first on his back until I told him no.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is one of my favorite pictures of Brecken...just chillin' in the shade with Aunt Mindy.
Photobucket
I have since been in the water in my cute, new swimsuit that I bought before Brecken but had yet to wear. We love going over there and always have a lot of fun.

3 clever remarks:

Mindy said...

That was a nice day. Gunnar is such a dare devil. He was cute and totally wanted to be one of the big boys. I love your new swimsuit. Way cute.

Danielle said...

i love his chubby face. Soooo cute. How fun that you can go swimming so much!

shellysanford said...

looks like you had a blast!