Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What Do You Think-1 Month

Besides the fact that we know they are brothers, do they look similar?

Photobucket


Photobucket

This is both of them at the same age. I look at these and find them quite different. Their mouths are different when I thought that they were very similar. I can already see why Gunnar didn't nurse well if that bottom lip was always in. Brecken's eyes really don't look like that but their eye shape is different too.

What do you think?

6 clever remarks:

Brittney said...

I think they look similar but Brecken is much chubbier than Gunnar at that age which because his cheeks are so full it might be throwing you off. Needless to say they are both VERY handsome boys!!

Danielle said...

hahah oh man- Brecken is CHUBBY! I love it! they definitely look alike, but have their own looks about them. Very cute indeed:)

mandbrid said...

I think they look very different. Noses, eyes, mouth, face shape...all look different. But there is a familial look about them.
They are both adorable though!

Libug said...

I thought they looked really similiar until I kept reading and read the differences you see, and then I went back and could see the difference. But, I still think they look a lot alike. They are too cute!

katy said...

I think they look a lot alike. Nat thinks they look way different. I think you and Jeff look a like though. So what do I know.

Megan and Greg said...

Well, I don't know what to say. Breckin sure is a lot fatter than Gunnar was! So funny! It makes it hard to tell. I keep looking at Gunnar's pic and try to fatten up his face, in my head, to compare the two, but it's not really working.