Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cleavage

Photobucket
Probably thought this was about mine but nope...it is about baby cleavage. Last week while I was watching Cami, she went poo from the middle of herself up her front. None on the back...weird. Anyway, as I was holding back vomit I stuck her in the tub and hosed her off. We have one of those handheld sprayers. Afterwards I headed to the diaper bag to get the spare clothes. I stuck the onesie over her head to discover it was a little snug. I considered putting her into Brecken's clothes but then that would require me to go downstairs, find the right bin and dig something out. Too much work. The onesie would do.
Photobucket
Her and Brecken were playing. Gunnar keeps telling me this picture looks like they are fighting. Nope, just Brecken probably going for the eyeballs. She now squints when she sees him coming. Don't blame her. As they were playing she was begging to be on her tummy. I flipped her over and she was happy but it resulted in...baby cleavage. I had a good laugh over that one. I even texted Heidi a picture because it was so funny.
Photobucket
We love you Cami dear even if you did have a little cleavage showing.

2 clever remarks:

HeidiT said...

I love that first picture, that's my oh so serious baby for ya! I will definitely be checking the size of the diaper bag clothes a little more closely from now on :)

Mindy said...

That first picture is really cute. The cleavage is pretty awesome. Kristi, can Camden borrow your training bra or are you wearing it right now? Hahahahahahah!