Thursday, August 18, 2011

Spoonflower

Oh boy is has been awhile since I have been on here. And don't think I don't think about it. I think about it all of the time. I still haven't updated Brecken's very last 12 month pictures and stats. Plus we have done other things. It will all happen soon. The reason I am on here now is because of the website Spoonflower. Heard of it? It's so awesome if you are a lover of fabric. I love fabric but then almost freeze up or get overwhelmed when it comes to look at and matching fabrics. Weird I know when it really isn't hard to do with scrapbook paper and other things. Anyway, this site is awesome. People are incredibly talented and you can make your OWN fabric for a premium price. So cool! I was cruising through the site and the thought came to me that when I am ready to redo the boys room, I should replace 9 calendar CARS prints in frames with coordinating fabric to their bedding. I found the perfect ones on here and all that I will really need is a swatch. Okay, so I just saw the swatch size and it probably won't work like I thought but the swatch will be perfect to carry around with me. The best thing is happening today though! Today is annual free swatch day with free shipping. I am so excited! I am going to order the swatch that I know has the perfect colors for the room so that I can carry it around in my purse to match other things to it eventually. Free swatch day is only good today through tomorrow noon eastern time or somewhere around there. Anyway, fun site to check out and get inspiration too.


*If you want to check out the swatch I got search: Owls, in blue - In the Land of Boys by aimeemarie

0 clever remarks: