Sunday, October 16, 2011

A to Z About Me

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun and random to fill out.


A. age :: thirty

B. bed size :: queen

C. chore you hate :: bathrooms

D. dogs :: our Golden, Diesel

E. essential start to your day :: making our bed

F. favorite color :: blue, always have

G. gold or silver :: silver

H. height :: five feet eight inches

I. instruments you play :: none


J. job title :: wife, mom, Paparazzi consultant

K. kids :: two, Gunnar and Brecken

L. live :: Caldwell ID

M. maiden name :: Hollingsworth

N. nicknames :: never had one

O. overnight hospital stays :: to have both of my son's

P. pet peeve :: nasty boy noises if you know what I mean

Q. quote ::
Not a real quote person

R. righty or lefty :: lefty

S. siblings :: 2 younger sisters, Heidi and Mindy and one younger brother Brent

T. time you wake up :: about 6:45am to get Gunnar ready for school.

U. university attended :: Boise State


V. vegetables you dislike: the list would be a little long if I wrote them all out

W. what makes you run late :: my kids, but I usually am not late

X. x-rays you’ve had :: dental

Y. yummy food :: love hamburger, love swiss cheese, anything tacos, flautas

Z. zoo animal favorite :: not sure that I really have one...zebras

3 clever remarks:

Mindy said...

Your maiden name is Arleen? Haha. It doesn't say your middle name dingy

Megan and Greg said...

I love these things! I haven't seen one in awhile. Is your middle name Arlene, too? So is mine!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ha! I didn't know you posted this! I JUST made up a tag because the blogging world has been so boring. It's like there's nothing going on in the world- ha. SO I made one up- if I would have seen yours first I would have just copied it. I love these things! You always learn interesting things about people you wouldn't really know otherwise.