Sunday, March 25, 2012

One of Like Three Snow Days

It randomly snowed on March 1st. Enough that it stuck around for about half a day. I had a feeling this would be my last opportunity to throw Brecken out there so he could experience snow. We got back from our weekly library time and I quickly gathered his stuff, threw it one and stuck him out there. He loved it!

I just love this little boy so much. He wondered around for a while. Had to try out the snow by licking his glove, fell and acted like he couldn't get up and just loved it. After our short romp in the snow, we had to get ready to go to Cami's house for the afternoon. Now he loves that girl cousin of his, so we packed up the snow gear so she could experience it too. Unfortunately, she was taking a nap and by the time she woke up, the snow was all gone.

I do have to admit, this was the BEST winter ever. Snowed about 2-3 times, rained, and was overall completely bearable. My favorite to date. I am not a huge fan of you snow.
Fifteen days later we had these beauties blooming in my flowerbeds. Crocus, I sure love you! You bring sunshine to my day.

1 clever remarks:

HeidiT said...

I'm glad he got to enjoy it! I never did get Cami out in time for any of the snow. It was so random this year and melted so quickly.