Saturday, November 3, 2012

And Then There Were...

You know those people that can get their kids to take the cutest pictures together. Not ours. They are crazy. They are either fighting each other off the entire time or one of them is doing something goofy or not paying attention. Brecken is at the age where you take one picture and he is done looking at you. So most of the time you have to take like 7 pictures all at once really fast. This series was really funny.






Get it?

8 clever remarks:

Mindy said...

You are coming out of the closet. Haha. We are way excited.

Sherin StarkFitness said...

So I wad going to ask you last night. Cause you are soooo thin normally, so since you had a tiny little belly and no weight gain any where else, I figured. So a BIG FAT CONGRATS from me.

The Woods said...

Congrats! So cute!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! That is exciting!

McDowell Family said...

I was wondering if you were! I was going to ask Heidi but I forgot. A few posts back you were at a convention, and I said out loud, "I wonder if she is pregnant!" Congrats! Maybe it will be a girl!

HeidiT said...

Love the shirts, so cute. And I adore the picture sequence - SO Gunnar! I can't wait to have more babies around, it's going to be fun.

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

Congrats, I'm so excited for you guys. When are you due? Hope your feeling great and all is well. Love ya.

Jess said...

Ha ha. LOVE the pictures. SO funny and cute.