Friday, February 22, 2013

Life is Flying By!

Boy is life moving along at such a fast pace. Part of it can be that I am weeks from having our little boy. Knowing a life changing thing is happening soon, makes the days go by even faster when sometimes you don't really want them too. I have so many things on my list of things to do and when that happens, I tend to completely freeze and do nothing. So frustrating. One huge thing was taxes and I was able to get them done earlier this week. I also want to make a handful of baby ABC albums and get them listed on Etsy. Partly to clean out my paper supply that I have now, partly to make the money because those said supplies are just sitting and waiting for the opportunity to be in someone else's house,  and partly I need one for my little guy when he is born. I love having those for my boys and they LOVE looking through them all of the time. Plus I still have Paparazzi stuff mixed in there. I should be more motivated to make a huge push before the end of next month, but its been the opposite. I am just so tired to do much of anything beyond the daily grind. Then I just have little things here and there that I want to catch up on and do. We'll see what actually gets done. Oh ya, we need to start getting Brecken's room combined into Gunnar's before baby comes so I can get his clothes out. That should be fun. :/



I am currently 33 weeks pregnant and these pictures were taken about a week ago. Jeff is too funny and took one way close. You never know what you will get until you play back the pictures. I'm starting to feel bigger by the day. I can feel it. I am already way past the weight that I was when I delivered both of my boys. We'll see how it all comes off...I never obsess or worry about it. I just find it interesting how it all plays out with each child. I am currently down to 2 week appointments so that makes time fly by too. I am starting to get very excited about this little guy and completely content and happy about having another boy. If we just have the 3 boys, I will be completely happy with it. I have lots of little nieces to love on. We are so stuck on names. We have it narrowed down to Trenton and Walker. Jeff is all for Trenton and I am all for Walker. Neither one of us will budge much. We decided that we will have to wait and see what he looks like before we make a decision. His middle name with be Kulaniakea. It is very much a family name on my side. I love  having deep rooted family middle names for all of my boys. All of their first names are completely random. March 27th is coming very quickly when I go in first thing for my c-section.

Gunnar is an absolute pill lately. Mindy was telling me the other day that he has been so good. Well he is to other people. He really needs to get out of this stage he has been in for like the last 3 years! I hope his 7th birthday coming up matures him a little. I love him so much though and he is quite the funny kid. He is so full of energy and I wouldn't want it any other way. He still says things in funny ways like sunbeep for sunbeam or radio for rodeo or The Morax for The Lorax. Makes me laugh every time. One day while playing in the snow, he hauled in something awesome from the garden. He pulled up the gigantic kale plant that was growing out there! It was huge. I called Heidi all excited that she could have some for soups. After closer inspection, it was frozen and kind of yucky. That wouldn't really work but it was fun to see the big thing. It should be interesting to have Brecken and Gunnar in the same bedroom. The age gap is 4 years and they just don't really understand each other quite yet. We plan on making the transition when school is out in May as to not interrupt either one when Gunnar has to get up for school. Brecken will still sleep in most mornings.

Brecken is quite the love bug. He has always been my cuddlier one out of the two. I love it. He still demands that I rock him at night. Jeff likes to say that I created a complete monster. So right now Jeff has taken over that part. Gunnar likes to say that Brecken is in training right now with dad doing it because when baby comes, he can't always have that. Brecken totally breaks down after prayers when Jeff takes him but gets over it quickly and falls asleep. It has been entertaining to hear Jeff try to sing songs to Brecken while rocking him. Jeff will sing more of the hymns because he doesn't really know the primary songs. Brecken requests Christmas songs every night. I think he will know all of the words to Silent Night by the time Christmas comes this year. He's close. Brecken's speech is blossoming more and more every day. It's fun to hear him talk. He has a little lisp when he talks and gets really animated with his hands if he realizes that you have no idea what he is talking about. He still says "gago" for anything liquid. It is the strangest thing. Just a random word he made up. He is also a super busy boy, full of spunk, but you can tell he has such a tender heart as well. He understands that there is a baby inside my tummy. Yesterday he told me, "Mom, you big" as he patted my tummy. He makes me laugh. He still loves his time with Cami twice a week. They are both coming into their big kid personalities and get into fights quite often about random things. Brecken figures he can overpower Cami while Cami is hitter and goes that route. Makes for some interesting days sometimes. Also makes me very aware of boys and girls in general. Boy are they different! They are best of buds though and I hope they stay that way. I'm excited to have our baby so close to Mindy's. They will be even closer than Cami and Brecken in age! Cami has been invited to a therapy playgroup and Brecken was accepted as well as the "normal" control child they are supposed to have. They love going once a week! They will get to go until Cami turns 3 this fall. The entire transition when this baby comes, watching Cami and school things for Gunnar will be very interesting.
When I see these two little guys together, I have such a hard time imagining what our third little guy will look like. Gunnar has medium brown hair, with blue smiley eyes. He is such a skinny mini and tall. Brecken on the other hand is a blondy so far with round eyes that seem to change from blue to green regularly (I was like that as a kid and eventually settled on green). He is one stocky little guy. He is average in weight but you wouldn't know it because he is built like a solid concrete brick. He is heavy! What will boy #3 look like. Will he take after one of these guys or be completely different. Maybe we'll have a very dark haired little boy. It will be fun to see how similar or different he is.

3 clever remarks:

Mindy said...

I keep meaning to post a comment on this... that Kale bush is HUGE! We can't wait to see what "Trenton" looks like! Only a couple more weeks.

Unknown said...

Wants to work online in your most convenient time?
Application / Membership Requirements:
1. Must be a legitimate Filipino Citizen, with good moral character, and is currently residing in the Philippines.
2. Age 15 to 45 years old
3. College/High School level or Graduate.
4. Basic knowledge on internet, and excel, word, powerpoint is a must.
5. Accessibility on internet at home is an advantage.
6. Must be residing on a place where (LBC) money transfer services are available.
7. Applicants for new membership must be recommended by existing members.

for more details, kindly visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com/
For those who are interested pls submit your complete name
to Lyka.ortua.barayang@gmail.com or visit may FB Account: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004182379496

RS Gold said...

Nice blog, thank you for sharing, it is recommended a gold site:Runescape Gold at http://www.rsgoldfast.com/