Friday, December 7, 2007

Welcome Home Jesse


My brother in law, Jesse, just returned home from a 2-year LDS mission in Knoxville, TN last night. It was so great to see him again. He was welcomed home to a lot of changes. He has a new nephew, Gunnar, and two new step-nieces Dylan and Reese. As well as a new sister in law Stephanie. And Jeff's mom also got remarried while he was away to John. Wow! Talk about change. He still looked and acted like the same goofy Jesse. The only difference is the thinning hair. We had a lot of fun catching up and spending time with family. Gunnar absolutely loved spending time with cousins.

Adam (3.5) and Gunnar (19 months)

Dylan (4) Jesse and Reese (2)

Dustin (middle), Jesse (youngest) and Jeff (oldest)

*All boys no sisters in this family*

Peggy (the mom), Jesse, Dustin and Jeff

4 clever remarks:

mandbrid said...

The new look is great Kristi!
mandy

The Woods said...

I can't believe how much Gunnar looks like you Kristi. It's kind of freaky!

Amber H. said...

How exciting to have your brother back! I bet he had a lot to take in! I remember when my brother got home, it was SO fun!

The Hemming's said...

Okay so I overheard you saying that you have a blog so I thought I should send you a little comment to tell you I have a blog too. By the way this is Emily.