Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a pretty low key Easter this year. In the morning, Gunnar got his Easter basket before church. He got bubbles and the Crayola Color Wonders in Cars. He was so overjoyed with the bubbles. He was going nuts. We then got ready for church. After church we headed over to Jeff's moms house for dinner. After that we were home for the night. Here are a few cute pictures of Gunnar Easter morning.

This is probably one of my most favorite pictures for some reason. I think it is because of the way the lighting turned out.

This picture is just too funny. His smile is so goofy.

Saturday, we all went up to Brundage for probably our last time snowboarding for the season (probably a year or so for me). The weather was absolutely perfect. There was NO wind, not even at the top of the mountain. The skies were clear blue without a cloud in site. The snow was neither slushy or icy. It was perfect. Anyway, because of the conditions, I got a sunburn from half of my face down. I am white where my helmet and goggles were and then red from half my nose down. Quite funny looking.

3 clever remarks:

The Woods said...

Looks like you had a cute little Easter.

Amber H. said...

LOL! You gotta love the snow tan! It's so worth it though ;o) He looks so cute and happy with his Easter things! I will have to remember bubbles next year for my girls. It's one of their favorite things! Have you ever used a bubble gun? They are awesome and you don't have to blow blow blow!

Shelley said...

I can see the sunbun on your face. At least you'd look cool with half a tan. LOL :)

You boy is totally cute!