Saturday, March 29, 2008

My new Modern Frames

Lately I have been messing around with a bunch of different things. One of the things are these frames. They are pretty fun to make and can make a statement in any room.

This brown one is my absolute favorite. I actually made these to sell on Etsy but I may have to do another one for me. The picture is of Gunnar for staging purposes.

I like the polka dots on this one alot. Pretty girly in a modern way. I have found that I really like them more simple looking and not all dolled up with embellishments.

7 clever remarks:

Scrap*Pieces said...

I saw them at your etsy store and thought they were totally cute. I'm sure someone will snatch it from you soon.

Shelley said...

I saw them at your etsy store and thought they were totally cute. I'm sure someone will snatch it from you soon.

The Hemming's said...

Okay so these frames are so cute! I am so envious of you, I don't think there is anything you can't do. You are so creative.What is your etsy name?I was totally surprised by etsy, my mom, grandma and I all sold something within 24 hours.It was amazing!It gets me motivated to start making lots more stuff.

Camille said...

Love the frames! I'm sure they'll do well on Etsy.

Amber H. said...

I love doing frames like that! I did some a few years back and put pics of my kids in them and gave them to grandparents for Christmas. I LOVE that paper you used on the first one. What line is that from? IT looks adorable!

The Hemming's said...

We would love to come to dinner! We sure enjoy you guys!Just let us know when and we will be there. Thanks for the Etsy advice!

nateandcole said...

Cute Kristi! You're so crafty. Is it just scrapbook paper on an exisiting frame?