Monday, March 31, 2008

So Amazing

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100can.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulacltyuesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweorof the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch atCmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in wahtoerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnttihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in therghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and youcan sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseaethe hu amn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter byistlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaehand I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If youcan raed tihs forwrad it.

The human brain is so incredibly amazing!

3 clever remarks:

Shelley said...

YAY! I'm one of the 55 people out of 100 who can read this thing! Pertty inertseting! Haha!

Amber H. said...

I can read it too, how fun! I never would have thought. I remember learning about something like this in psychology, how your brain automatically fixes things, but it was pretty cool to read the whole paragraph that way! FUN!

Trenton & Maren said...

That's awesome. Never read anything like that before!